- 3 Hour Practical Brokerage (Approval #RECE004068)
- 4 Hour Drones in Real Estate (Approval #RECE004098)
- Social Media Marketing for Real Estate
Practical Brokerage Practices
This course brings together many of the most important aspects of a real estate broker business. If you manage or own a real estate company, or any company for that matter, a well thought-out office policy manual is a must. With an easy-to read manual, your staff and associates will know what’s expected of them. This course will explain how to write, produce, and distribute your company’s roadmap to success. Your manual should encompass all of the basics: a mission statement, personnel policies, and general procedures such as office attire, sales meetings, office conduct, terminations, and vacations. It is also important to include policies and procedures specific to real estate.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Outline and implement a working Policy and Procedure manual.
- Be able to list the criteria by which independent status is measured and to describe the employer/employee relationship.
- Apply standard accounting and recordkeeping practices and outline the requirements surrounding trust accounts.
- Have a solid understanding of how violations of the occupational code are handled.
PRACTICAL BROKERAGE PRACTICES
Lesson 1 (20 minutes)
1. How to Create an Office Policy Manual
2. What Should it Cover?
b. Agency Disclosure
c. Business Procedures
d. Do Not Call Rules
h. Office expectations
Lesson 2 (25 minutes)
1. Producing the Policy
2. Sample Policy
Lesson 3 (25 minutes)
1. Sample Policy
2. “Safe Harbor Provision”
3. Independent Contractor/Employee Status
Lesson 4 (30 minutes)
1. Trust Accounts
2. Guide for Estimating Sellers Expenses
3. Guide for Estimating Buyers Expenses
Lesson 5 (15 minutes)
Assessment (30 minutes)
Drones in Real Estate
Drones are the new tool Realtors are raving about for their marketing and personal use. There are many potential uses for drones in the Real Estate industry, but there are rules and regulations you must be aware of. Stay up to date with technology and ahead of your competition. This course is designed to familiarize Realtors with the practical use of drones. The following topics will be discussed:
►Types of UAV/Drone Technology
► Federal Rules and Regulations associated with UAVs
► Cost of Drones (Pros and Cons)
► Drones in your Industry (overview)
► Acquiring Images
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Become knowledgeable about available technology and proper use of drones.
- Learn the basics of aerial survey and mapping.
- Explain the FAA application process for an FAA 333 Exemption.
- Learn the benefits of UAV application in marketing and advertising.
DRONES IN REAL ESTATE
Overview (20 Minutes)
3. Overhead Imagery
Types of Drones (25 Minutes)
1. Large Platform
2. Most Popular
3. First Person View
Federal Rules and Regulations (15 Minutes)
1. Drone Act
2. FAA 333 Exemption
3. Minimum Requirements
4. FAA Recommendations
Industry Uses (20 Minutes)
6. Pros and Cons
Marketing and Advertising (15 Minutes)
1. Real Estate
2. Resort and Hotel
4. Brand Awareness
Security (25 Minutes)
1. FCC Rules on Jamming
2. Airport and Port Security
3. Event Protection
Acquiring Imagery (40 Minutes)
2. Still vs. Video
5. Shadows and Color
Final Assessment: 40 Questions
Learn the ins and outs of social media marketing from experts that work in both social media and real estate. Use these tools and tricks to upgrade your personal and professional profiles, drive leads, and increase business.
Course instructors will be available by email or telephone between 9am and 5pm Eastern Standard Time. They will assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com . Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.
Student policies and procedures are always available by going to our website and scrolling to the bottom of the page (See Privacy and Refund Policy).