MI Federal Real Estate Laws Update
The purpose of this course is to address the most recent federal laws that pertain to the real estate industry. It will provide an understanding and working knowledge of federal legislation that impacts the practice of real estate.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Outline the history of, and the impact of the Clean Water Act
- Be aware of how the Americans with Disabilities Act relates to property management
- Gain a better understanding of tax-related legislation
- Recall the most important aspects of Fair Housing, disclosure, and consumer protection laws as they relate to real property
MI 2018 Federal Real Estate Laws Update
1. Federal Court System
2. Clean Water Act
1. Clean Water Act Case
2. Americans with Disabilities Act
3. Service and Emotional Support Animals
1. Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
2. Fair Housing Cases
3. Property Condition Disclosure
4. RESPA Cases
5. Independent Contract Status
6. Income Tax Changes
1. Integrated Disclosure
2. Best Practices
1. Lead Paint Disclosure
Course instructors will be available by email or telephone between 8am and 6pm Eastern Standard Time. They will assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.
Student policies and procedures are always available by going to our website and scrolling to the bottom of the page (See Attendance, Privacy and Refund Policy).