Real Estate Case Law
Studying case law is an effective way to see how the law plays out in the real world. These Michigan specific cases address issues that are of importance to real estate professionals, including valuation, principal residence exemptions, inverse condemnation, contract law, adverse possession, and property management.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Understand some long-standing principals of law that are of importance to property owners and real estate professionals
- Understand case law and how it pertains to a specific legal issue
- Correlate legal standards to the practice of real estate
MI 2018 Real Estate Case Law
1. Assessor Valuation
2. Menards vs. City of Escanaba
1. Principal Residence Exemption
2. Contract Law
3. Inverse Condemnation
2. Municipal Regulations and Annexation
3. Adverse Possession
1. Property Management
3. Practicing Safe Real Estate
Course instructors will be available by email or telephone between 8am and 6pm Eastern Standard Time. They will assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.
Student policies and procedures are always available by going to our website and scrolling to the bottom of the page (See Attendance, Privacy and Refund Policy).