Practical Brokerage Practices
This course brings together many of the most important aspects of a real estate brokerage business. If you manage or own a real estate company or any company for that matter, a well-thought-out office policy manual is a must. With an easy-to-read manual, your staff and associates will know what's expected of them. This course will explain how to write, produce, and distribute your company’s roadmap to success. Your manual should encompass all of the basics: a mission statement, personnel policies, and general procedures such as office attire, sales meetings, office conduct, terminations, and vacations. It is also important to include policies and procedures specific to real estate.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Outline and implement a working Policy and Procedure manual.
- Be able to list the criteria by which independent status is measured and to describe the employer/employee relationship.
- Apply standard accounting and recordkeeping practices and outline the requirements surrounding trust accounts.
- Have a solid understanding of how violations of the occupational code are handled.
PRACTICAL BROKERAGE PRACTICES
1. How to Create an Office Policy Manual
2. What Should it Cover?
b. Agency Disclosure
c. Business Procedures
d. Do Not Call Rules
h. Office expectations
1. Producing the Policy
2. Sample Policy
1. Sample Policy
2. “Safe Harbor Provision”
3. Independent Contractor/Employee Status
1. Trust Accounts
2. Guide for Estimating Sellers Expenses
3. Guide for Estimating Buyers Expenses
If you have any questions
Please call us at 1-800-727-7104 | Monday-Friday | 8am-8pm
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will be returned promptly within one business day.