Mississippi Real Estate Law
The purpose of this course is to address the regulatory aspects of Mississippi Real Estate licensing law. This course provides an understanding and working knowledge of a license holder's responsibilities and obligations related to rule changes, requirements, duties, violations and agency. This course sets out specific requirements and best practices.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Recognize the role of the MS Real Estate Commission, and describe how rules and regulations must be implemented.
- Outline the pre- and post-licensure, as well as continuing education requirements for real estate candidates and licensees.
- Summarize general and specific fiduciary duties, including responsibility for trust monies, disclosure, and agency requirements.
- Understand the sanctions and penalties for violations of the code.
TITLE 10 COMMERCE AND TRADE
4. Ministerial Acts
5. History of Agency
1. Agency Questions
2. Agency Case Law
TITLE 43 CHAPTER 40 PROFESSIONS: BROKERS AND SALESPERSONS
2. GA Real Estate Commission
4. Pre- and Post-licensing
5. Continuing Education
1. Suspension and Revocation of License
2. Change of Address, Qualifying Broker, Managers
3. Trust Accounts
4. Recovery Fund
5. Violations, Hearings, and Review
1. Complaints and Investigations
3. Cease and Desist
1. Earnest Money Procedures
TITLE 16, 43, 44, 48
1. Crimes and Offenses
4. Property Disclosure
CHAPTER 520 LICENSING AND BROKERAGE
1. Maintaining a License
3. Inactive and Lapsed Licenses
6. Records and Documents
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Questions and Answers
Course instructors will be available by email or telephone between 9am and 5pm Eastern Standard Time. They will assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.