Oklahoma Real Estate License Law
Oklahoma has adopted statutory law that includes the statutes and rules enacted by the legislature and other governing bodies. In addition to the statutory laws of agency, real estate licensing laws and Commission rules directly affect and regulate the agency relationship among real estate licensees, buyers and sellers, and the public. This course provides an understanding and working knowledge of a license holder’s responsibilities and obligations related to rule changes, requirements, duties, and violations. This course sets out specific requirements and best practices.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Recognize the role of the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission, and describe how rules and regulations must be implemented.
- Outline the pre- and post-licensure, as well as continuing education requirements for real estate candidates and licensees.
- Summarize general and specific fiduciary duties, including responsibility for trust monies, disclosure, and agency requirements.
- Understand the sanctions and penalties for violations of the Oklahoma code.
OKLAHOMA LICENSING LAW
Lesson 1 (20 minutes)
2. Title 59 Section 858-101 through 858-605
a. Real Estate Commission
c. Renewals/Continuing Education
e. Broker Relationships
f. Duties and Responsibilities
Lesson 2 (35 minutes)
1. Title 605 Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
a. General Provisions
b. Education and Examination Requirements
c. Application for License
d. Continuing Education Requirements
e. Licensing Procedures and Options
f. Broker Operational Procedures
g. Trust Account Procedures
h. Causes for Investigation: Hearing Process, Prohibited Acts, Discipline
Final Assessment 10 minutes
Course instructors will be available by email or telephone between 9am and 5pm Eastern Standard Time. They will assist you with questions regarding course content.
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-727-7104 or send an email to email@example.com. Email responses will usually be returned promptly, but guaranteed within one business day.
Student policies and procedures are always available by going to our website and scrolling to the bottom of the page (See Attendance, Privacy and Refund Policy).