OSHA 30-Hour Outreach for General Industry
30 Hour Audio Course
This online OSHA-authorized course teaches basic safety and health information to supervisors and workers in construction and general industry and offers comprehensive insight and education on OSHA-designated health and safety topics.
This course is provided by the University of South Florida and American Safety Council. It will open in a new window and your time will be recorded there. You must complete the Lesson Quiz before moving on to the next lesson.
OSHA 30-Hour General Industry Training topics offer comprehensive insight and education on OSHA-designated health and safety topics.
- Course Orientation
- Introduction to OSHA
- Walking and Working Surfaces and Fall Protection
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, and Fire Prevention and Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communication
- Materials Handling
- Machine Guarding
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Safety and Health Programs
- Hazardous Materials
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces
- Welding, Cutting, and Brazing
- Intro to Industrial Hygiene
- Portable Power Tools and Other Hand-Held Equipment
- Final Exam Instructions